PARIS, FRANCE

PARIS MAKES ME HAPPY

11 April 2017


Hi loves,

I said that I would go back to full on blogging on this wednesday, but I really missed it and I feel less stressed. I'm almost done with my thesis proposition and I do have to get back to finish my presentation for tommorrow, but a little break is harmless right?

I haven't forgotton about my Paris and Rotterdam travel diaries, so since I'm cleansing my head with all the stress and only want positivity in it, I thought about my happy places. Paris is one of them. I love travelling so much, but when you are a fulltime student, it can be challenging. A couple weeks ago when I was in Paris I saw this cute little eiffeltower made of a bush. I had to go take some pictures with it. That day was the best day of the week, since it rained the entire week. I hope my proposal will be approved so I can start planning my next trips asap. I'm thinking about going to Italy.. I have never been there and I wanted to go since I was a little girl. Is it time to make that dream come true??

Later loves!

-WZ-

PS.. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and instagram to show some love ;)



SHOP THE LOOK

LEATHER JACKET: ZARA
SWEATER: ZARA
JEANS: ONLY
SNEAKERS: GALLIANO
SUNGLASSES: PUCCI
EARRINGS: ZARA
RINGS: BUDDHA TO BUDDHA AND DIAMOND POINT
NAILPOLISH: CHANEL '512 MYTHIQUE'



Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.