PALS, SPAIN

VOYAGER

03 August 2017


Bonjour from the south of France. If you’ve been following me on Instagram @Chirique than you might have seen that I went all the way to the south of Spain and ended up here in Languedoc. Ending here was not planned. We were supposed to go to Spain but we’ve been scammed!

A whole other post will be about safe travelling and my experience with being scammed and what I did to fight back. I feel really relaxed now after stressing about a place to stay and all our money that is gone, so I don’t want to waste my energy thinking about that now.  Even though France is just as beautiful and elegant as ever, Spain is my ‘home’ and it kind of hurts not being there right now. I love my Spanish mountain trips and resting on the Catalonian beach after a long swim in the sea. So since where not that far from the Spanish border (only 2-and-a-half-hour drive) I for sure will go back there. As far as what am I doing now, I’m going to finish my nice cup of tea and croissant, do my morning workout and head done to the beach for a morning swim.  And YES, I’m a morning person ahah!

Speak to you soon loves,

-WZ-




 THE LOOK

TOP: BOUGHT IN SPAIN (LAST YEAR)
SHORTS: ZARA
EARRINGS: ZARA
SILVER RING: BUDDHA TO BUDDHA
GOLD RING WITH DIAMOND: DIAMOND POINT VIA DE BIJENKORF 
PLAIN GOLD RING: WAS FROM MAMA
BRACELETS: PANDORA, SHELL BRACELET BOUGHT IN SPAIN
ANKLE BRACELET: BOUGHT IN SPAIN
NAILPOLISH: L'OREAL PARIS COLOR RICHE 'SHOCKING PINK 210'









Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.